Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



Mental Telepathy?

My husband talked me a shaman who interviewed. The native woman working with the dying, and is often called into a hospital room and help someone or not aware, or slip in and out of consciousness. "She claims to communicate with people telepathically," he said skeptically. "I do not believe in mind readers." I say that telepathy was not to read the mind - and, indeed, I have done several times.
I remembered a phone call there several years Sarah, I had read many times. He also met with his mother, Esther. Sarah wanted to know if he could make a special appointment for me to see his mother.
He wondered what he meant by a quote from "special" I asked: "Why do not you call me your mother"?
Sarah was silent for a moment. "That's not possible," he said. There are three days Esther was a massive attack and was now unconscious in hospital, and the doctors were reluctant to speculate on the probability of recovery.
I thought about the last time she had seen Esther, a woman of 70 whose life the brilliant spark. She had a hoarse laugh deeply loved and flashy jewelry - the glitterier, the best - and taken to a vinyl coin purse bright red that seemed big enough to park a car when I brought her husband, Jack, had. It happened suddenly of a heart attack, listened in silence and corners wiped her eyes with a yellow handkerchief.
"I know this is something you normally do not," said Sarah hope. "We do not ask a reading My brother and I -. Just want to know if mom is comfortable if we can agree and if there is something we can do for her ..."
I was touched by the writing in the voice of Sarah, but wondered if it was possible to communicate with the spirit of someone who was still alive. However, I felt me ​​do what I could to help, and I told him that I meet her at the hospital tomorrow evening. She thanked me warmly, which made me uncomfortable because I do not know if there was anything he could do except offer moral support.
The next day he took me to the hospital and met Sarah in her mother's room in the wing of neurology. We chatted a bit, and behind our words beeping heart monitor ... beep ... beep ... A bright red vase of roses was placed on the bedside table.
Sarah asked, "Would you be alone with Mom"?
Esther looked like he was asleep. He had lost weight. His hands, so I remember tough and covered with rings that sparkled under the lights, were weak. Only, she wears a simple gold wedding ring.
I looked at the frail woman in bed I had never had a session in which the client could not talk to me. How I was playing with it?
"Hello, Esther," he said, put my hands on her, trying to visualize his spirit in it. I closed my eyes and remembered the vibrant woman Ester was. This, I thought, was how it should be. As I focused, I felt a presence nearby, and in my mind I saw Esther standing next to me.
How is it going? I asked mentally.
Ester was dark, but his energy seemed to change and felt its radiance. God thank you, I can finally talk to someone!
What can I do for you? I thought of her.
She wanted me to tell their children to understand what was happening and not afraid because he knew he would soon be with her husband, Jack. In fact, he had already visited twice.
I do not remember the time you "talk" because suddenly my eyes opened and I was back in the hospital room. Sarah gave him messages from his mother, and seemed relieved to hear his words.
"I hope I'm a little help," I say. Part of me was always eager to see if he had truly found the spirit of Esther, or if I just take something from his psychically.
Sarah took the hand of his mother. ". While you were calm, breathing seemed to set the mother, and her heart was more rhythmic I think - it just looks more rested. "
Sarah thanked me again, and as I turned to go, on the corner of my eye caught another person standing next to the bed of Esther. A man with a broad chest neatly trimmed mustache. I smiled and introduced himself as Jack.
Carolyn Molnar is a Toronto-based medium and spiritual teacher. She has over 30 years of experience. She lectures and teaches others how to use their intuitive abilities.
His book, "Time: The knowledge of the other side", has had a real impact on how people understand the intuition She has appeared on radio, television and in the press Carolyn believes that intuition is accessible to all .. the world.


http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire