Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



Dad Diary: Midnight Cravings

It was middle of the week. I just called a night after a long and tiring day and went to sleep after having my 7 month pregnant wife. That day I arrived a little earlier, because I promised my wife to cook for her. All your favorite dishes.

After dinner, we went for the strawberry ice cream, and my wife only wanted to. However, we had our ice cream and back. It was time to go to bed. As I was about to retire for the day, my wife said she loved ice cream and was still hoping for some. I promised I would buy it the next day.
In the middle of the night, I woke up with a loud noise in the kitchen. As I opened my eyes, I saw that my wife was not with me. I ran to the kitchen and found that she was desperately looking for something in the refrigerator.

When I asked, she said she was hungry and wanted a dessert. It was half-past two. I looked at all the batteries in the refrigerator and there was no dessert there. I asked what he was looking for exactly, to prepare or go buy. She said, "I would like to have some ice cream pasta and strawberry. I would have bought something extra night.
I tried to make him understand that these are the first hours of the night and even if left, could not get that ice cream. But it was a means of care that I fanned. So first I cooked the pasta and then ventured to look for strawberry ice cream. Luckily for me, I found the ice cream at the nearest gas station. Phew! So I bought her a bar for her.

I opened the front door of the house and discovered that she was waiting for me in the living room. As she literally saw me snatch the cornetto out of my hand and started eating in the same package. And when I looked at the table beside her, I noticed that barely touched the pasta. So, it was just strawberry ice cream to be precise.
He finished only half the bar that night. But I am happy, how happy she was! The next day I started thinking about what I should do to meet their midnight cravings. Should I buy strawberry ice cream in bulk? And if you fancy chocolate ice cream the next night?

What if she longs for pizza? Do I have to buy pizzas too? Well, the conclusion I made that day may sound very frightening to existing parents. You can never predict what his wife craves at midnight. Therefore, always prepare the strangest surprise. But as you witness the broadest smile on his face, he will realize that it is worth all your time and effort. Believe me!

http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire