Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



The Perfect Chocolate Cake

First, the ingredients.
· 2 cups white sugar
1¾ cups flour · Purpose
· ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
· 1½ teaspoons baking soda
· 1½ teaspoons baking powder
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 2 eggs
· 1 cup milk
· ½ cup vegetable oil
· 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
· 1 cup boiling water
I recommend that sets its ingredients, which will make the addition of the easiest ingredients and less chance of an error in the measurement. I suggest that you preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, but if you think your oven can cook differently, then get an oven thermometer and check. This recipe also calls for 2 round pans 9 inches. Grease and flour cake pans.
The first thing I usually do is like sugar, cream and oil. Then add the egg and cream with oil / sugar. Mix in the egg and the second cream together until there are no traces of egg left. Then add the vanilla and just mix a little. (This recipe requires first that 2 teaspoons vanilla, but I like the taste of vanilla which gives the cake, so I always add a little more.)
Then sift the baking soda, flour, baking powder and cocoa powder in a separate bowl and add salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Then add the milk. After all the ingredients are added, mix on medium-low speed for about 1 minute. After that, slowly stir in boiling water until smooth.
Pour into two prepared pans. (Yes, I just eyeball because I have done so many times.) If you want to measure, I recommend that the mixture is poured into a measuring cup and then half the mass of the measuring cup in the first cake mold and pour the rest in the other.
Put the cake in the oven at 350 degrees F for most ovens for 30 to 35 minutes. I usually do about 30, just so no more than making the cake.
At 30 minutes, I would check on the cake to see how. My best way to do this is by inserting a toothpick and make sure it comes out clean.
By cooling the cake, I recommend you leave it in the pan and place the pan on a rack for about 15-20 minutes. I take a butter knife around the edge and cake before unmolding. Next, place a plate on top of the cake and quickly return the pan to the plate and gently tap to get the cake from the pan. Let the cake cool for a while before trying to gel (or just eat light, because it is so tasty!).
And cake lovers, is how to make my perfect chocolate cake. Have fun!


http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire