Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



How to Have an Old School Summer

I just released my daughter at her best friend's house for two nights. She's super excited and I think: will they be on the screen all day? Are you going to exercise? Until what time will they remain? And then I apologize and say "Punch out, Kristen!" It's the summer holidays and the kids are old now ... and if they spend half the day on the screens, do you eat too much garbage or anything? They are self-sufficient and do not need every minute of their day planned for them. I have to embrace my newly discovered independence and let the children of freedom for a while, as if I were back in the day. And these are the good old days and they felt so long! I remember sitting in a field for hours putting bulging buttons under my nose to see if I liked the butter or whistled in a grass. I remember cycling around the circle in front of my house with friends, playing cops and thieves. I remember hot days at the pool, dive for deep pennies. A real summer without end.
I want my children to enjoy the same slowing of my childhood and do not reserve themselves with things to do all the time. I want you to know the feeling of lazy summer days without a special program. I also want a break to try to be the perfect mother, always prepare healthy snacks, organize fun activities and arrange different outings. So how will I do it (and you)? Read on to find out how to have an old school summer.
Let them feed and wash. What if it is not organic or fresh from the farm. Let them kiss on fish crackers and make their own powdered and stored lemonades.
Say yes to a film or television marathon all day. We did it all before and it is good to relax a few days. He will not kill them for a full day covered with usual movie cakes like popcorn, chips and gummy worms.
Release them in the wild during the day. No agenda, no plan, a whole day to go out and be children. They can understand what to do: build a track for your scooters, put on a talent show, help a neighbor and more.
Let them be the hosts for a change. Ask your children to invite their friends for a summer picnic or a retirement party in the backyard. Keep it casual and let them plan the details. They can make PB & J sandwiches, lemonade (the bad stuff you have), popcorn and crack, open a watermelon for a day. Or do a night camp experience where you can lay a large tent on the patio and set up a s'mores station.
Send them with family or friends. Put them on a plane and send them to your cousins ​​for a week or let them sleep several nights on a friend. It's a great free experience for them and for you!

http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire