Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



I Felt Worthless

Once I left my job in early 2012, I needed to take a break. I could not handle the amount of stress I was under and that was one of the main reasons I had to leave.
So far, I have only written one or two articles a week. Now that I had more time, I started writing more frequently, and that's when I started to be more connected with what I was doing.
The next level
All of this changed when the relationship I found in early 2013 ended. I thought writing one or two a week was enough, but it was not.
Now, I had the desire to write about four or five articles a week, and the more articles I wrote, the easier it was for me. My mind was now at a point where I had been trained to recognize patterns, and then create title titles shortly thereafter.
It's finish
I grew up in an environment where my real selves did not have the opportunity to see the light of day, and that meant I needed to be free to be myself and stop play a role. However, although that's what I really wanted, I soon ended up taking on another role.
Before I knew it, I saw myself as a writer, and even though I liked to write, it was not what I wanted. For this reason, I used to say that I write about psychology when people asked me what I was doing; If he had said he was a writer, he would play another role.
It gave me an identity
Even so, a part of me was very happy to have an identity that would allow me to feel good and even to stay well. Having this need, it caused me a conflict.
Before I started writing, I did not think I had any value, and all that had changed now that I was writing articles. At that time, I did not think there was another option.
I had become a machine
About a year later, I started writing everyday and felt good about myself if it had happened. Basically, I did everything I could to prove that it was worthless and that it was valuable.
I thought that once I wrote enough articles and books, I would have reached a point where I would not feel the same. He was not a human being, he was a human being, and it had been like that for many years.
Conditional love
When I was a child, I had to do what they told me and help in our guest house; If he had not, he would have been hurt in one way or another. My value is based on what I did, not who I was.
As a result of that, I had to do things to get positive feedback from my parents. In the end, I was an object that existed to meet my mother's needs, and my father made sure I did what they said to me.
The same story
Then, when I was no longer a child, I always behaved the same way. But no matter how many articles or books I produced, it was not possible for me to change the way I felt at a deeper level.
I kept struggling with how I felt and in 2015, I ended up getting in touch with someone called Wain. He was very aware of what was happening and there were times when he asked me what had motivated me to write so much.
Take a step back
I had thought why I felt compelled to write so much, but it was not something I could have done. It was mainly because I carried so much toxic embarrassment.
It did not matter what I thought, my emotional body was too painful. However, talking to him gave me the opportunity to see things differently over time, and I ended up getting in touch with someone who would make a big difference in my life.
The real deal
It was a healer / therapist named Ben Ralston, who understood what was going on. However, it did not stop there, since I also had the ability to do something about what was going on in me.
I had tried to cope with the toxic embarrassment that was in me for several years, but what I had done had not had much effect. Not only was I surprised by what was happening, but I also felt incredibly grateful to have found someone who could help me that way.

http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire