Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



3 Words That If Applied, Will Change Your Life

Are you ready for the three words which, when put into action on a consistent basis, can change your life?
Here are the 3 words which, when put into service on a consistent basis, can change your life.
Action eliminates fear.
Once you take action, and continues to take measures on a regular basis, you can reduce your fears.
Why is it so important to take action? Because this step - action - a momentum that will propel beyond the fears and limiting belief systems that prevent you from moving forward.
Do you want change in your life?
Nothing changes until you do.
There are years I took action, and my life was best for him.
What I was doing, and sometimes still are quite radical, but the interesting thing is this: once you define what you want, and head in that direction, you will find that the entire universe conspires to help get the.
It moves forward with a smile, a natural curiosity and a positive attitude while maintaining a state of gratitude and thankfulness to God, and was delighted with the results.
Whatever you do, do not take anything personally. It is not a failure, just feedback. It is only a failure if you can not learn.
Action eliminates fear
No, what will you do, but what are you gonna do? You must do something different to get to a different place.
Sometimes getting what you want in life requires sacrifice.
Nothing changes until you do.
In order to get what others do not get, you must do what others do not.
Have you read or heard these phrases?
In essence, all these statements that you have to do things differently in order to achieve a different place in his life.
Working for someone else in relation to work for me
It was after high school, while a number of interesting works but a bit boring, I realized I did not want to work 40-60 hours a week working the rest of my life to pay the rent or mortgage work , car payments, insurance payments, and eventually many years later in a retirement community for tennis, bingo and swimming, with occasional visits from family and friends.
Get a new perspective on things
If you are depressed about their lives or find complain, off the TV. Then visit a nurse near the house and spend some time listening to the stories of the people who live there. You will leave with a new perspective on their own "problems".
Therefore, even those jobs while working, I decided to save money to get my first income property. To save money, I have done things differently, so that one day, you could buy real estate in Florida.
Focus on your goal
Focus on your goal + discipline toward making this a reality (which is divided into steps and then take steps to get there) will bring this important goal, something tangible, where the results are.
cheap stay in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida
For years he lived in a giant warehouse with a group of artists, writers, drifters, dreamers, on the corner of a shed close to 50 feet of the tracks. The entire warehouse consisted of three Quonset huts, joined by half, lower sections, located at 502 Kanuga walk in the Flamingo Park, a historic area of ​​the city INWEST Palm Beach, Florida. The work surface Living / artist is affectionately called "the shack".
The official name of this marginal community of artists was the Decommissioned Metro Art Center (UUAC) and sit in a section of town known as Flamingo Park, an area that was the subject of a revitilization. People moved in the neighborhood, buying houses, painting, laying down the court. The area was increasingly a warm place to buy and sell real estate. Investors and owners began to complain about the monstrosity in late Kanuga Street, the Quonset huts, surrounded by hitting cars owned Arists residence, a revolving door shipwrecked-and shipwrecked continuous flow of cars, vehicles research and motorcycles coming and going at all hours of day and night. Things change, and the small community-artist who might be feeling the pressure.
City officials began visiting the UUAC sending code enforcement to harass the old manager / owner Alan Patrusevich, an old man of the bright Marina and kind of Lithuanian origin, who operated a reminder of the company storage arrays.
Finally, caving into pressure from municipal and mounting debts, Alan sold the Quonset huts. Art Center subway Disarmed also known as "cottage" was no more. Artists, writers, drifters and dreamers dispersed. Finally, the dust has settled and found spaces.
At this point, I'm in my thirties, and was not ready to get to work at a job I do not like to buy things that we need not compete with people who do not even know. I wanted my own space. I wanted freedom.
Living among the artists of the house giant hamster cage gave me the freedom to work part-time jobs and pick up in my daily writing time, songwriting, start a Christian coffee, produce a film festival, and a number other creative companies. These creative projects allowed me to meet groups of people and the project will be the fire around which we gather. Somehow, the projects were the long months camps for adults and people of all ages. They still are.
What does freedom mean to you?
For me, freedom meant to continue living for cheap or free. Wanted, at some point, to have my own place on the routine payment of rent over the next 50 years to get out of this hamster cage for the dispossessed.
I did not pay the rent, I wanted to own my own home, even if it was a fixer. I did not want to be stuck in a 30 year mortgage is. If you could live cheaper with time I could save enough to buy an old house somewhere.
In short, I wanted to know. But I knew that to get to this place, I have to live differently.
Couchsurfing in North Palm Beach, Florida
For nearly six months I lived on the couch Thourot Scott, an engineer and real estate investors in North Palm Beach, Florida. Years earlier, who were gathered in the church, and they had been friends. I said I wanted to live with him in order to save money, and produce (music recording tracks) songs for a Christian music ministry project called the desert began. Scott agreed to let me sleep on the couch, and can even set up my keyboard and a portable digital mixer (to record music directly through a cable 1/4 ") and the keyboard in the kitchen, next to a wall. he said that as long as I did smoothies each morning and helped make repairs to their properties, I could live there.
After six months, he recorded most of the songs for the project out of the desert, I had saved money, and I learned firsthand that living with someone who has rental properties. I knew I did not want to be an owner. Scott duplex rented to tenants, and saw that it was a full-time job. His life, then, was to get home from work in the engineering firm, the change in torn shorts and a dirty shirt, then visit their properties to keep.
Often, I would help. Usually, will not return before midnight. We lived in a duplex Scott, and often made repairs in others. I remember using a hammer to help break the tiles in the bathroom, then exhaling a toilet in the bathroom, while the two we stick to the ground. Of course, he could have made the flow of solid income from their properties, but compensation was worth it - every evening from the property of fixing the property of things?
Shortly after the recording of most of the music out of the desert and feel the need for change, I went to the house of Scott. I learned to live with Scott is this - being a landlord is a full time job. There must be a better way to achieve long-term benefits. Later, I discovered that there is a better way.
Some time later, after leaving Scott, I got a call from David Knight. A businessman and musician born in the Bahamas, which was an interesting guy, a bit enigmatic, he had met years before in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida, and had worked for it using for maintenance - usually painting or carpentry - where investment property in Dixie boulevard.
David called from New York. It was night and had an urgency in his voice when he told me that someone had entered her Dixie building. He asked if he could drive around and cover the broken window with a table. I told him that I would. He said that if it did so, it could be in the kitchen of her place, for free, and on his return to New York, we would like to talk about my stay there for an additional period.
David Knight 3 Dixie owned buildings. The large building, two floors that had sold.
Beside her sat two small, one-storey buildings. two smaller buildings were closed. One of the smaller buildings at the rear houses a kitchen and bathroom with shower. The small building was in space in front of David room, several bedrooms, a music studio, a bathroom, a living room.
With some caution, he took me to his house, parked and turning the front door of the small building at the back which housed the kitchen. Realizing the broken window of the door, and pieces of glass all over the floor, I entered the premises carefully to see if other buildings had got vandalized. (Although the window was broken, the bars were framed before, preventing anyone from entering. I think someone had broken the window and tried to put his arm through and open the door from the inside.)
To sum up, a policeman comes and I'm on the phone with Dave, so talk to the police, explaining that I am a friend called me to check things out. leaves the police. I return with a board, cut to fit in the window, then the screw in the aluminum door.
When David returned, I moved into this building - the kitchen. I set up a foam pad (for sleeping bags) under the kitchen table, a thin sleeping bag to go over my team on the table and moved to the kitchen.
Payment of rent: 2 coconut one day
The lease was David said the rent was two coconuts a day. I agree that he was right, then it happened. At that time, I was delivering pizzas and driving around West Palm Beach, Florida.
A hurricane had recently come across, cut down trees, branches, and - you guessed it - a lot of coconut. I bought a machete (Brazil) Hall and equipment placed at the rear of the Honda.
For pizza delivery, I would find coconuts in the street, shoot, and put them in the back of the car. Arriving in the kitchen after work, I would cut the top of a carefully placed in the refrigerator for you to drink that night or the next morning, just a straw. The other, which would be put in the refrigerator to make it cold the next day. Once the juice is consumed, chop open for me the meat and place in a bowl.
He lived there turned out to be a blessing, because I saved money with the intention of buying my own foreclosure or fixer. I lived there for a year, saved thousands of dollars.
In my free time, I started writing a script. How to write the script. I went to downtown West Palm Beach, Florida and 6-8-script writing books library with output control. Each afternoon and evening, read me to write the script.
Write a script
Finally, after a year or maybe less, I finished my first script in my first script.
"Last Pizza Deliver Driver (on Earth)" tells the story of a driver loose 32 years of delivering pizza after discovering his 15-year high school reunion is coming to town, trying to patent an idea of ​​what you can feel good.
And yes, it is semi-autobiographical. Antares Davis, a model and actress, David Knight was attending at the time, helped me to read through part of the day of writing. It was great to read the material with an experienced actress, who had hosted big celebrity events in Los Angeles. Thank you, Antares Davis.
How does a person for themselves?
Living in the kitchen of David Knight gave me a view of a squirrel someone working for them.
A few years earlier, David had purchased the main building, 2 floors in Dixie at a low price, he spent several years in the renovation, then sold for a good profit - about 3 times what you paid for it. He also had rental properties.
Although it was somewhat quiet about their profits, I guess he had used the building benefits of 2 floors for sale to buy smaller properties rent money, and use the rental income to live. It is a smart move - to work hard for a few years, find some bargains, add value to these offers, resell for profit, then use that advantage to rental properties
or properties that are sold directly.
Although the property was in favor of David Knight, he said: "It's boring." It was more by playing music and traveling (New York, Ukraine, South America).
During my stay in your kitchen, I ask you how to make money in real estate. For most, their answeres were esoteric. He did not care to discuss real estate. He said he was bored and wanted to play music. One day he told me that I wrote.
"Those who work with their strength can be replaced by the stronger guy. Work with your brain. You can accumulate knowledge to work with your brain. With muscle, which accumulates wear."
David Knight
Living in North Palm Beach, Florida
Living in the house of Scott, on the couch in the living room and kitchen of David Knight, where he slept on the floor under a table, proved to be an educational experience. Scott, I knew I wanted to be an owner, and that if I were renting properties, wanted to find a way of not having to handle them. David Knight, I learned that buying a property in an area of ​​back and forth, with a clear vision of improving the property for resale at a later date, could generate big profits , enough to reinvest in low productive assets. At this point, I'm really excited about buying a property of my own.
Flipping real estate in northern Florida
Over time, I learned how to buy a home of my own. To do this, I left West Palm Beach, Florida, and moved north from Florida. The housing was more affordable in the region. I researched the area and learned how to buy and sell property tax sale certificate. I learned a lot and get a substantial benefit, too. I kept notes, then compiles them into the e-book, make big profits overturn Florida Earth, revealing the steps of how I found and bought rounds (sold for profit) properties in Florida. Fortunately, these techniques can be used throughout the United States, to find, buy and flip properties - land, houses, mobile homes - for fun and profit.




http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire