Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



The Dawn

Often busy with many thoughts and observations of the world around me, which was looking for an opening to pour over everything that was boiling inside me.

The overrated reality, the vaunted notion of the word sanity, rationality and hunger of every being to dominate left me wondering if I'm sane or insane.

Confused and disoriented, I turned to books that my last sensei who can guide me on the right track and I shake the sleep of ignorance.

But before I could choose my guide, I remembered a famous saying by Francis Bacon "Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." So once again beat with doubt, I decided to stick with the tried and recommended by some famous contemporary award-winning books.
A fast time and having read many spiritual books, religious texts, mythological fiction and autobiographies of many great leaders, I came to know that humanity, since its establishment, has been struggling with the dilemma that I also called advance attention.


So, after years of juggling my work, my quest for answers and my efforts to keep my madness trapped inside myself, I find this online means of communication to be the perfect medium to air my doubts and share with the world.
I'll write my observations covering everything from politics to dirty and respected members stained our society, a poor man who died of hunger and cold to kill rich to the reserve, deserving candidates who abstained to get their share due to the success of good contacts that capture more than they deserve and the list goes on and.
However, when India, which mainly concerns the Third World can wait for what could be the consequences if my write-ups have attracted the attention of television media (which is nothing more than puppets of the rich and aristocrats of my country) and how I can also make a visit to the police station or the court.


So starting today, I will try to post write-ups on the type of waste that people are in the way and try to cleanse us, to throw on others. So guys, stay tuned until I come back with a serious reality and try to show that simpleton led the wise men of our society, the grave reality.


http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire