Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



Breast Cancer Survival Tips For the Elderly

My grandmother had breast cancer 22 years ago. It is reviewed annually to ensure that it has not returned. Less than 6 months her breast cancer returned to her lungs and duodenum and was stage 4. She was in hospital for a few weeks, very sick.
They tried a mild chemotherapy treatment and put in the hospital. It was too low for the treatment that was not eaten and was not trying. They decided she could not handle the chemotherapy treatment.
If you have a loved one in the same situation, make sure they eat even if you have to feed them. Its very important.
The hospice was called. I was all weekend with her.
Much needed help. I could not stand up alone. I could not eat. I could not be removed. It was only two months, if that, she went downhill so fast. All we could do was make it comfortable. Make sure she knew it was good for her to go.
My grandmother was always class. He always dressed very well. His dignity would be gradually. Something I never wanted again. My mother said a prayer in Facebook asking God to take her, it was time for her to go. The spirit, she could not even talk to us. He could not tell us what he wanted. Fifteen minutes after my mother did this prayer in Facebook, God called my grandmother home.
We all knew it would happen at any time. As much as you think they were ready for the passage, we were not.
You can not prepare to move from a loved one. Really do not hit you right away.
When you have a loved one who is sick, sick as my grandmother was, please just make you feel comfortable. Do not force them to do anything. They know what they can do and will do so if they feel they can. I was my grandmother, "little nurse" who is what everyone has called me. I did not stay with her on weekends and take care of her for no one but her. I wanted to be there for her and my grandfather. I wanted to spend so much time with her.
My grandmother taught me a lot to grow up in the '40s and so on. She taught me more about the story of what I learned at school. When your grandparents or your parents want to talk when they grew up, please listen. If you do not listen, you're missing a lot. These stories are a big part of his life and is something that you should remember that these things can happen to their children.
I saw my mother crying for hours. My mother and grandmother were so close and now feel lost without it. I do not know what to do or say to improve things. I really do not think there's anything you can say to improve things. I wish I could make a difference. I do not want to see people hurt. I can not imagine what it means to lose your mother. My mother and I have always been close and I know I would be lost without her. We must remember that God has a plan for all of us. My grandmother lived a good life. He was 86 when he died. My grandparents were together for 70 years, only 63 had their wedding anniversaries three days after his death. We believe my grandmother tried to wait for their birthday before leaving.
Now he is with his son, Jimmy. He was killed when he was 18 years old. Jimmy and his friend were bicycles and Jimmy was bitten by a drunk driver. It was a fugitive offense, so they never got any answers. At least they are now together. We will all be together one day. Until then, we have to live life and celebrate the lives of our loved ones who have passed. That is what they want to do. Although difficult. It is difficult not to cry, not to feel sad. We must remember that our loved ones do not want us to be sad, who want to live life to the fullest and remember all the good times with them.
Ask your parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, brothers .. Etc. Write a letter to his children for his eighteenth birthday and put these letters in a time capsule. In the eighteenth birthday of his son, let open this time capsule. Many of those people who have written letters have probably disappeared. Enjoy your family and remember that all day might be the last day you see someone. So tell them you like them, no matter what the situation. Tomorrow is never promised.

http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire