Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



You Shouldn't Have Asked

In early 2000, I began to learn a martial art, and for a while before I thought of doing something. What played a role here was that he had watched films with Jean-Claude Van Damme.
And as I ended up learning a different marital art from the one I had in mind, I soon forgot that. I would do this once a week and it would be a time when my father would look to the side.
A new start
What I found, after doing this for a while, was that I was becoming more confident, which meant that more of my personality began to appear. I think a lot of that came to the fact that I was in a new environment.
There was no one who could take the lead, which allowed me to express myself. While I was around my mother and sister, it was often difficult for me to do that.
A goal
It was then a byproduct of being in another environment rather than something that I thought would happen. Yet, basically, I wanted to be me and not be eclipsed.
Therefore, learning a martial art was a way for me to meet a need that I was aware of, and I ended up fulfilling a number of other needs that were just below the surface, so to speak. Of course, we were expected to be serious and focus on what was going on during a class.
Other side
There were times when it took place and the moments when I ended up behaving differently. My humorous side came out often, and gave me a real kick out.
I was not the only one, however, as the coach had clearly liked to do the same. But while most people looked at the coach and said nothing, I was very happy to hold my position and respond.
A great shock
And although I was there to learn some martial art, but there were times when we did other things. On one of those occasions, I asked the coach where they had learned these techniques.
I was just curious, I asked him why he wanted to know; It was not because of an ulterior motive. Well, let's say I did not answer much, and after they left I got closer to some of their sidekicks.
On the spot
One of the things they told me was that "I should not have asked them that", which I said I was just curious. The people who came to talk to me were about half the age of the coach.
So it was not as if the coach was too young to defend himself and not only, the coach was a very good martial artist, to say the least. Shorty after that happened; I feel it was someone who was not very sure in themselves.
Built in sand
At that time, I felt I had been treated unfairly, and my father had a hard time believing what had happened. In many ways, it was another nail in the coffin, and I do not think I have left much longer after that.
Over time, I began to think about how, although this person met so strong and capable, maybe it was not what I really felt inside. What this shows is that even if someone can have it together, that does not mean that it really is.

http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire