Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



How Good Is a Vegan Diet?

Come with me as I explore the benefits of going all vegetarian instead of following the traditional diet of meat and vegetables. Lately, worries arose after my sister died of pancreatic cancer a few years ago and a group of cysts was found in my pancreas. Some unexplained pain and my growing age warned me not to keep my normal habits, especially with regard to food.
A few years ago, my inclination towards vegetables and fruits made me plan my garden to welcome many fruit trees and spots to grow them. Exercise in performing functions to maintain these things added to my diet.
Lately, however, I spend a lot of time sitting down and writing, especially now, it's winter in the southern hemisphere. This has taken its toll on my body and be aware that lack of exercise is a recipe for cancer and other health problems that my mind involves.
What can I do to prevent unwanted diseases like cancer? After writing an article about colorectal cancer, one of the first things that appears is the effect of red meat on the body. This is something that has come back to my diet over the past few months and now feels like poison. Perhaps a vegan diet is the answer. This is what has been discovered so far.
According to some researchers, herbal diets are recommended because we take our calories on cereal products, fruits and vegetables. They postulate that 70% of all diseases, one third of all cancers, are related to diet. They also claim that a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of obesity, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure and certain cancers.
The cancer list that can be avoided includes colon, breast, prostate, stomach, lung and esophagus. Their low-fat properties can also reverse conditions, such as those related to the heart. In my diet so far, there is no sugar or salt intake other than what is in certain foods.
With less animal fat and cholesterol, there are more fibers and products rich in antioxidants and for me this means a better immune system all year round. In the end, why not start a vegan diet these days? The next thing is to look for good recipes to help me on my way.
Anyone who is obese or who suffers from any of the conditions mentioned in this article is best recommended to try to switch from animals to herbal foods. In this way, they can see for themselves the effect they get. There is nothing to lose and for me, at least, there can be everything to gain.


http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire