Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?



When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

I remember saying this sentence when life gives you lemons, making lemonade irritated my wife while I was driving our family car away from our new family home without even having traveled 1200 miles just to get there. Unfortunately, the key to the house was not where it was supposed to be and the guy responsible for the key had left the city.
I imagine that would have exasperated most people, and it also made me angry, but instead of being completely distorted, I simply pointed the familiar car towards the southeast and continued drive. Hello, I always wanted to see the beaches of Key West. It seemed like a good time to show my children the most southern point in the United States. I thought that hell, that a family vacation in Key West, and we will have a beautiful scenic route on the old Route 1. We can even stop at Key Largo since I'm still a fan of this old movie Humphrey Bogart of the same name.
Finally, my family had lemons, we could not get into our new home, and enjoyed the lemonade, the beaches of Key West, Florida and the hotel pool. We even stopped and ran and left the famous Key Largo Club on the way down. Well, at least I did. Hey, I could not miss the opportunity.
So now I have to ask you something. Does life give you some lemons? I'm sure that's the case. You would not be human if you did not. Your challenge here is how to make a sweet lemonade with these bitter lemons. Think about how soft lemonade is compared to the lemon suction alternative.
Now, teenagers, go learn, lead and open the way to a better world for all of us. Remember that when life gives you lemons, do not be angry. Instead, make a delicious lemonade as well as sweet memories. And once again, thank you in advance for everything you do and everything you will do ...

http://www.annonces.immo-reve.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immo.reve.tn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire